Tuesday, November 4, 2008

feeling better













I am actually feeling better today, which is a huge relief. I have been looking into using some natural methods, as well as the medications prescribed by my doctor, to treat my Bipolar disorder. Today, I had a bath using aromatherapy techniques to help relieve my symptoms. It actually has turned out to be quite successful. I am feeling a little more energetic. I'm going to record everything I used here, so that I can keep track of what is working and what is not.



Aromatherapy Bath


1. I burned pure bergamont essential oil in a oil diffuser.

2. I added sea salt to the bath, along with some essential oil bubble bath.

3. I put an amethyst stone in the bath.

4. I listened to music I enjoy, while in the bath.

5. I burned a tea light in a Himalayan salt lamp.



There are some other things that I have been doing to help the recovery of my recent depressive episode. The one that has been the most significant is cutting down on the amount of cigarettes I smoke. I think smoking has a huge effect on the way I feel and so I would really like to quit altogether. There are many other good reasons to quit smoking anyway.

No comments: